AGENDA FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF
DIRECTORS OF THE PEARL RIVER VALLEY WATER
SUPPLY DISTRICT HELD IN THE DISTRICT’S
MAIN OFFICE, RIDGELAND, MS
AT 9:30 A.M. ON THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2015
1. Opening prayer
2. Pledge of Allegiance – W. C. Gorden
3. Request for acceptance of Minutes from the regular meeting held on July 18, 2015
4. Committee Recommendations:
I. Approval of water system hydraulic model update for the Twin Harbor/North Bay/Lost Rabbit water system by Southern Consultants.
II. Approval of plat of Village Square Subdivision.
I. Approval of FY2016 Budget submission to Legislative Budget Committee.
II. Approval to renew contract with Department of Health for water sampling.
III. Approval of Per Diem and Travel
IV. Approval of Cash Balance Report
V. Approval of July Claims Docket
Parks Policy Committee:
I. Approval of proposal for engineering services for an upriver comfort station.
5. Committee Minutes and Miscellaneous Correspondence
6. Executive Director’s comments
7. Next Regular Meeting August 20, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. at the main office of PRVWSD
8. Meeting adjourned
Blog Author's Note: Per the PRVWSD, Village Square Subdivision is the commercial subdivision where Little Willie's and Saigon Sandwiches is located. Apparently, a plat has not been approved yet by the Board of Directors of PRVWSD. It is not a residential subdivision.