SHORELINE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Monday, March 14, 2016 3:30 p.m.
2. Adoption of 2015 International Building, International Mechanical, International Plumbing, International Property Maintenance, International Energy Conservation, International Swimming Pool & Spa, International Fuel & Gas Codes and the 2014 National Electrical Code (as amended).
3. Adoption of 2015 International Residential Code, with the exception of section p2904 of Chapter 29, Dwelling Unit Fire Sprinkler System as it relates to single family dwellings (as amended).
4. Approval of change to District Regulation Part 206, Chapter 1 Property Maintenance Regulation to reflect adoption of revised Code.
5. Approval of change to District Regulation Part 205, Chapter 1, Rule 1.1 pertaining to Electrical and Standard Codes/Construction and Occupancy Permits/Use of Architects and Engineers.
6. Approval of construction bid contract for Phase 2 of Pelahatchie Bay Dredging Project.
7. Report on Sunrise/Paradise Pointe seawall construction Project.
8. Consideration of approval of revised MOU with MDOT concerning the water taxi.
9. Approval of Project Closeout and Final Change Order for construction contract with Delta Constructors for 18” sewer line replacement at Spann Drive.
10. Discussion of purchase of board/conference tables and seating.
11. Discussion of Leigh Anne Leech’s marketing agreement for the District’s real estate parcels less than two acres.