SHORELINE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Monday, May 16, 2016 3:30 p.m.
2. Property Maintenance Report for April/May 2016 (Robbie Graves)
3. Approval to offer Lot 22 Lost Rabbit Phase 1 for sale by District’s residential real estate agent. (John Sigman)
4. Final Adoption of 2015 International Building Code®, the 2015 International Residential Building Code®, the 2015 International Plumbing Code®, the 2015 International Property Maintenance Code®, the 2015 International Mechanical Code®, the NFP 70, the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code®, the 2015 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code®, the 2015 International Fuel & Gas Codes®, and the 2014 National Electrical Code® (the "Codes") as regulations of the District. (as amended). (Jerry Bounds)
5. Final Adoption of 2015 International Residential Code, with the exception of section p2904 of Chapter 29, Dwelling Unit Fire Sprinkler System as it relates to single family dwellings (as amended). (Jerry Bounds)
6. Final Approval of change to District Regulation Part 206, Chapter 1 Property Maintenance Regulation to reflect adoption of revised Code. (Jerry Bounds)
7. Final Approval of change to District Regulation Part 205, Chapter 1, Rule 1.1 pertaining to Electrical and Standard Codes/Construction and Occupancy Permits/Use of Architects and Engineers. (Jerry Bounds)
PARKS POLICY COMMITTEE
Monday, May 16, 2016 3:00 p.m.
2. Kenneth Carr requests discussion of trotline fishing regulations in Pelahatchie Bay.
3. Ratify General Manager’s approval of Change Order No. 1 for Timberlake Campground Expansion contract with Southern Rock, LLC., in the additive amount of $2,900.00. (John Sigman)
4. Approval of purchase of Campground Management Software. (Craig Hunt)