Articles of note in the latest Weekly Leader:
- Sheriff's Dept. takes possession of MRAP. In addition to the Weekly Leader/Rankin County News, the Clarion Ledger covered this story, or you can just check your Facebook status.
- Work progressing on road linking Pearl, Flowood. It is anticipated being finished before dove season. Four lanes from Treetops Boulevard to Pearson Road.
- PRVWSD assembles a "want list". Linda Horton covers the latest PRVWSD Board meeting. This article highlights a $4.5 million wish list of infrastructure improvements to various aspects of PRVWSD land.
- SO makes arrest in church. Regurgitation of the Sheriff's Press Release on the St. Mark's UMC burglaries. The second suspect turned herself in, by the way.
- Brandon looking at feasibility of underground utilities. Mayor Lee has been busy.