Friday, July 15, 2016

Overlay District Complaint Form

Remember the Overlay District and the change it was to bring to neglected properties?  It's still there, and you still have the opportunity to use the ordinances contained therein to remediate nuisance properties.

If you live on PRVWSD leasehold land, below is the complaint form you can fill out and submit to report problem properties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't live on PRVWSD lease-hold land but your property was assimilated into the Borg, can we still submit a report??