AGENDA FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF
DIRECTORS OF THE PEARL RIVER VALLEY WATER
SUPPLY DISTRICT HELD AT THE DISTRICT’S
MAIN OFFICE, 115 MADISON LANDING, RIDGELAND MS
AT 9:30 A.M. ON THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2016
2. Pledge of Allegiance – W. C. Gorden
3. Request for acceptance of Minutes from the regular meeting held on June 16, 2016.
4. Commissioning of Reservoir Police Officer candidates: Slayton Scott Duncan and Christopher Chase Foster.
5. Committee Recommendations:
Shoreline Development and Environmental Quality Committee:
I. Acceptance of Real Estate Appraisal Services proposal.
II. Approval of Project Closeout and Final Change Order for construction contract with Wilco, Inc. for seawall construction project.
Parks Policy Committee:
I. Approval contract with Joseph Orr, Architect, for design of three ADA compliant comfort stations: Coal Bluff Boat Ramp, Old Trace Park and Lakeshore Park.
II. Approval for Request for Bids for three kayak launches to be located at Pelahatchie Shore Park, Brown’s Landing and Ratliff Ferry.
6. Approval of FY2018 Budget and Authorization of submission to Legislative Budget Committee.
7. Approval of Per Diem and Travel Report for June 2016.
8. Approval of Cash Balance Report.
9. Approval of July 2016 Docket.
10. Discussion of Solicitation of Qualified Depository or extension of current depository.
11. Committee Minutes and Miscellaneous Correspondence.
12. Executive Director’s comments.
13. Next Regular Meeting August 18, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. at the main office of PRVWSD.
14. Meeting adjourned