Mistletoe for Men is this weekend. All the information you need for the Extravaganza can be obtained by clicking here, including the schedule.
If you are thinking about bringing your kids, here are tips:
- Friday is Kid's Day. That's when children aged 6 through 12 get in free (kids 5 and under are free throughout the weekend). The doors open on Friday at 2 p.m. That's a few hours earlier this year. The doors close on Friday at 8 p.m.
- The HAAI Shark Encounter is new this year. This looks to be a big attraction for kids. They will exhibit twice on Friday afternoon. The exhibit will be outside.
- Jason Reynolds and the High Flyin' Retrievers are back. Check the schedule for show times. They will perform twice on Friday afternoon.
- Plenty of kid-centric events will take place all weekend. "Hands on" is the theme. Children will enjoy the BB Gun Shoot, the Catfish Handgrabbin Free For All, the Youth Archery Range, and the Kids Casting Area. Plus, you have Live Animal Encounters at Booths 1126 & 1128, Percy King, the Snake Man Terry Vandeventer, and Talkin' Turkey with Preston Pittman.
- A bunch of free giveaways for kids. Free rod and reels, grunt calls, doe calls, youth fishing grips, jewelry, t-shirts, picture books at various booths. Pick up a Ganza Program when you walk in the door to find out more.