Below are the minutes from the PRVWSD's July meeting. Highlights include:
- The appraiser used by PRVWSD recently retired. The Board advertised for replacements and hired two -- Jean McCartyu from Madison County and Ryan Nunley from Rankin County.
- Repair to the seawall in Sunrise and Paradise Pointe subdivisions continues.
- The plans and design for the three comfort stations at Coal Bluff Campground, Old Trace Park and Lakeshore Park were approved.
- The Board approved advertising for three new kayak launches, one for Pelahatchie Shore, one for Brown's Landing, and one for Ratliff Ferry. The one at Turtle Creek Nature Area cost $20,000! That is a bit higher than I expected.
- The District's budget submission to the legislative budget committee for fiscal year 2018 is the same as fiscal year 2017.
PRVWSD Board Minutes - July 2016 - Scanned Executed