BUDGET & FINANCE COMMITTEE
Monday, October 17, 2016 3:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Pickering Engineering proposal for design engineering for the Lake Access Project for Boat Ramp South of Hwy 43 at Goshen Springs.
3. Approval of purchase of Police Records Management Software.
4. Approval of award of sewer system evaluation services contract to Suncoast Infrastructure in the amount of $166,514.00.
5. Approval of proposal by Headwaters, Inc. for monitoring eagle at Arbor Landing. (Greg Burgess)
6. Award of construction contract for Timberlake Lighting Improvements Project to Southern Electric Corporation of Mississippi.
7. Approval of Neel Schaffer’s proposal for construction engineering services for Timberlake Campground Lighting Project.
8. Discussion of water meter improvements program and approval of Southern Consultant’s proposal of engineering services related to purchase of water meter registers and permission to advertise for that purchase.
9. Approval to advertise for bids for a Trackhoe and Vacuum Sewer Machine.